My Facebook and Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Dive Experience

Diving trip 12~16 March 2010:

This is my first fun dive trip after my open water diving course in Sept 2009. We are back to Pulau Perhentian. Total 18 of us (families and friends), moving in 4 cars from KL to Perhentian.

Though we knew it will not be the best time to dive after monsoon, but this is the only best choice to suit the families and school holidays.

Though I was bit disappointed on the visibility of only 5~7m under water, but I enjoy practising the diving skill. Just that I cannot dive freely, need to keep closer with the dive master due to the bad visibility.

First time in my dive....I can peep the fish and coral at the bottom of the sea with my body 'up side down.
First time in my dive....I dive in the canyon without scratching my body against the rock.
First time in my dive....I feel the drive against me, though it is not strong.
First time in my dive....I standstill and enjoy staring at the rabbit fish and they stare at you too.
First time in my dive....I took some underwater photo though not in good quality.

Thanks to my family members to make the trip more meaningful.
Thanks to my 'shi fu' Tim who trained me as OWD diver, getting to know another world underwater.

I love diving...
I will continue to dive more...yehhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment